Baramulla : (ioktimes) A teen died and three others have been hospitalised in relevant condition due to asphyxiation in Burran village of Pattan in north kashmir’s Baramulla diatrict on Friday.
In line with BMO Pattan, 4 persons had been brought at SDH Pattan in a critical state on Friday morning after household individuals located them unconscious of their room.
They have been instantly shifted to SDH Pattan where a 13 year old boy identified as Haroon Rashid was declared dead on arrival.
The intent of dead in keeping with BMO Pattan is a result of suffocation precipitated through gasoline heater.
Three critically ill patients have been immediately shifted to a hospital in Srinagar for treatment, he mentioned.